Number of players: 20+
Age group: 5+
Necessary Equipment: none
How to Play
- Players split into pairs.
- Each pair plays one game of paper scissors rock.
- The loser of the game must then follow around the winner of the game as their 'cheerleader' ("Go Jason, go Jason, go Jason...).
- Any two winners get together and have another game of paper scissors rock.
- The loser of that game, and any of their cheerleaders, now become cheerleaders for the new winner.
- Game continues until one Paper Scissors Rock Champion is found. (At this point, all other players who started the game will be cheerleading for this single player.)