Number of players: 15+
Age group: 7+
Necessary equipment: none
How to play
- Get the players into pairs.
- Spread the pairs out in the playing area. Pairs must link arms.
- Split up one pair, and make one person the chaser and one person the chasee.
- The aim is for the chaser to catch the chasee.
- At any time, the chasee can "bump" into one of the pairs in the playing area.
- If the pair is "bumped" from the right, then the person on the left of the pair becomes the chasee, and vice versa.
- The original chasee must then link up with the person in the pair who is left to create a new pair.
- When the chaser catches the chasee, the roles are reversed.