Number of players: 10-20
Necessary equipment: A blanket or sheet
How to play
- Ensure that the group has had a chance to learn each other's names.
- Split the group into two teams.
- Two people need to hold the blanket up so that the two teams cannot see each other.
- Each team chooses one member to come to the front of the group.
- When both teams are ready, the helpers drop the blanket.
- The first person to say the name of the person on the other team wins.
- The person who loses must then join the opposing team.
- The blanket is held up again and teams select a new player.
- Play continues until one team has no players left.