Number of players: 15 - 40
Necessary equipment: Two low benches (long enough for the whole team to stand on at once), 4-12 balls (any size) depending on the number of players
How to play:
- Have a playing area that has a central line. Place the benches 5 - 10 metres from the central line, facing each other.
- Split the players into two teams.
- One player from each team gets chosen to stand on a bench, facing each other.
- The rest of the team stands on the opposite side of the playing area. Team members can not cross the centre line.
- Players take it in turns to throw balls to the player on the bench. If the "bench" player catches a ball, the player who threw the ball joins that player on the bench, and may also catch balls from their teammates.
- At the same time, players on the ground may defend the passes made to the opposing team's "bench" players.
- Game ends when all players from one team are on the bench.