Number of Players: 10+
Necessary equipment: none
How to Play
- Split the group into two even teams, behind 2 'home lines' that are 5-10 metres apart.
- Team 1 starts ''whisper counting".
- Team 2 must decide on a country, and an action that comes from that country.
- When they are ready, they stand facing Team 1.
- Team 1 calls out, "Where do you come from?" and takes a few steps forward.
- Team 2 calls out, "We come from [eg. America]!" and takes a few steps forward.
- Team 1 calls out, "What do you do there?" and takes a few steps forward, until they are about 1 -2 metres from Team 2.
- Team 2 says, "Something starting with [eg. B]" and mimes the action that the chose.
- Team 1 must guess the action that they are miming.
- If they guess correctly, they must chase members of Team 2 and try and catch them before they are behind their home line.
- Any players that they tag must join Team 1.
- The roles of the teams now swap.
- The game ends if one team captures all the players from the other team.