Number of players: 15+
Necessary equipment: none
How to Play
- Players starts in partners, with one person in the centre. (The facilitator may have to step in as this game requires an odd number of players.)
- The person in the centre calls out instructions such as "back to back", "elbow to knee", "head to shoulder".
- The partners must carry out the instruction by placing the two named body parts together. (Obviously there is potential here for inappropriate combinations; the maturity of the players needs to be considered!)
- After a few instructions, the player in the centre calls, "people to people!"
- All players must run around the circle to find a new partner. The player in the middle must also find a partner.
- The player who ends up without a partner stands in the centre and begins the process again.