Number of players: 10+
Necessary equipment: An area with multiple intersecting lines (eg. a sports hall)
How to play
- Nominate one person (or more, if the group is large) to be the tagger.
- Everyone in the game (including the person who is in) must only run on the marked lines.
- If someone is tagged, they can:
- be out of the game (meaning the game goes on until the tagger has caught everybody)
- become the tagger instead of the person who is in (meaning that the game goes on indefinitely)
- become the tagger as well as the person who is in (meaning the games goes on until everyone is a tagger)