Number of players: 10-20
Age: 5-10 (though older players may like it too)
Necessary equipment: none
How to play
- Players sit in a circle, with one person sitting in the middle.
- All the players in the circle must place one finger on the person in the middle of the circle. (Depending on the maturity of the players, rules may be needed.)
- When the supervisor calls "Touch and freeze!" the person in the middle must try and tag as many players as possible without moving from his/her spot.
- Players that are caught sit in the middle with the first player, back-to-back.
- Game continues until no players are left on the outside.